That’s why Decatur Marine provides a broad variety of training workshops and seminars at our headquarters, outside Washington, DC, and at locations around the country. Our conference center is conveniently located near Dulles International Airport, and is near numerous lodging and food options to make your one-to-five day training courses comfortable and successful.
Our training courses are taught and developed by experts in their fields, and earn you training certificates and other credentials. This kind of additional training is ideal for anyone in the maritime industry, or anyone with an interest in the subject matter including: port/office staff, mariners, maritime lawyers and business people, marine insurance and finance specialists, internal auditors, management trainees, new employees, human resource managers, senior management, and marine consultants.
- U. S. Subchapter M Lead Auditor & Lead Surveyor Certification
- Seafarer Welfare & Mental Health
- Introduction to the Maritime Industry
- Conducting Maritime Investigations
- Environmental Compliance & Management: Introductory & Advanced Courses
- Cyber Security & Risk Management
- Maritime Corporate Governance & Best Practices
- Customized Training Upon Request